Replacement for the rear bumper on 2006 to 2010 models with the factory tow package.
- 3/16″ fully welded steel construction
- bolts to stock bumper mounting brackets
- no provision for license plate
- no provision for reverse camera lens
- black powder-coat finish
- retains factory D-ring on passenger side
- relocates trailer lighting socket to bumper face
- accepts 35″ tire on stock door mount
- made in USA
- Stainless steel mounting bolts now included!
This bumper will replace your wimpy factory bumper, for total off-road durability. The design allows the license plate and trailer lighting socket to be relocated elsewhere, out of harms way. If you’ve off-roaded your H3 at all…you know this is a common problem. Bottom edges of the bumper are angled inward for excellent departure angle, and ends stop short of the body to prevent snags on sapplings and other trail obsticles.
The license plate can be relcoated to the spare tire, or any number of alternate locations. There is ample area to mount the license plate in the stock location, however there are no holes provided. Rockhard4x4 offers a pre-engineered kit to mount the plate on the spare tire. See link below.
THORparts bumpers are NOT D.O.T. certified, and are intended for off-road use only!